Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Worlds Within..my review



My thoughts? Well...I like to describe it as watching a drama within a drama. Worlds Within is an apt title for the story, because, unlike other dramas where you simply watch them and absorb the story, this one, the characters are so many, each one telling his/her own struggles in life while playing as an actor/actress in the series. Basically, what the show was telling was that, in every human being, each has his own story to tell, a story that we usually sees in a tv series or movie. It's like parallelism, a drama vs real life.


Another aspect of the show is that making us viewers have an insight to how a movie is being  done, how politics inside a television company affects the crews, the staff and the company itself. Actors, too,  are people, human being, that have emotions. The greater the experience in life, the more effective they are as an actor.


This one I'l describe as a heavy drama. The ups and downs of relationship, betrayals, friendships... these are all the concept of this series. In the end, I was satisfied to have my happy ending. 


I cried also, watching the break-up scene of Joo Joon Young and Jung Ji Oh (SHK and HB). I felt Jung JI Oh was very harsh then, not explaining to Joo Joon Young the reasons behind his actions, which I could say was his insecurities as a poor guy in love with a rich girl, and his jealousies...yes, he was jealous of the guys hovering on Joo Joon Young. He thought that she was an easy girl with a light personality when it comes to relationships.


Another scene which I found beautiful was when Jung Ji Oh went from the hospital to Joo Joon Young's house and just kissed her, kissed her again and again even though she was trying to evade him and trying to be angry and crying at the same time, until finally, she stopped and just let her emotions took over. It was a great scene, no more words of explanations, just conveying how sorry he was, how he loves her very much.


There are different issues in the story, all were somehow resolved in the end. I think that Worlds Within has tackled what everyone of us are experiencing right now in our daily life.


It's a good eye opener for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment