Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, August 1, 2011

Playful Kiss BTS-Oh! I need a massage~~(clear cut)

hmmm....nothing to do but wait. In the meantime, I'l post another BTS, the massage scene, although I already posted one before, this one is another video...they keep on coming, coz we love PK! Clear video this time. The closeness of HJ and SM makes me smile and yes, I'm grinning from ear to ear watching this. They were practising so hard for the scene, the honeymoon scene, and they were hugging, kekeke...repeatedly. Why, HJ you like that eh? And SM was kind of breathless..maybe heart was palpitating non stop! HJ keeps on lifting SM. So much skinship for these two cute couple.:))


Who doesn't like BTS especially if it's good like this? HJ is really comfortable around SM. And our Minmin is like a wife, massaging the tired husband, Hyun Joong.:)) What a sight! 


video cre as tagged





well, hope that this video will ease or perhaps makes me more excited for that fanmeet tomorrow! pls..do not disappoint us Hyun Joong-ssi and Minmin. Love PK forever!


screencaps..
cre: http://tinyurl.com/KissBTS



No comments:

Post a Comment