Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, November 14, 2011

KIm Tae Hee Photos and Videos -Blacksmith [with Song Seung Hun!]

cre: KTHthread@soompi.com
shared by rise2above


pics cre as tagged


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kim Tae Hee - Black' Smith [Interview]




KTH interview (Translation credit to 24karat at soompi)

KTH: Hello, this is Kim Tae Hee. I'm pleased that I can greet you all here at Blacksmith. In this wonderful space eating delicious food is something I would call happiness. I hope that all of you can enjoy the taste of true happiness here at Blacksmith. I hope that everyone shows interest and love for Blacksmith. Thank you! 






Kim Tae Hee - Black' Smith [Making]



Kim Tae Hee - Black' Smith [Making2]





No comments:

Post a Comment