Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jung Yong Hwa Talks About His Kiss Scene With So Yi Hyun From "Heartstrings"

cre: soompi.com


Jung Yong Hwa Talks About His Kiss Scene With So Yi Hyun From "Heartstrings"



CNBLUE's leader Jung Yong Hwa revealed that he once got in trouble during his kiss scene shooting with So Yi Hyun.

The singer appeared on the April 10 broadcast of SBS "Strong Heart" and talked about how he had a kiss scene with So Yi Hyun in his drama "Heartstrings."
He stated, "The kiss scene shooting site was on the streets of Apgujeong. Because So Yi Hyun is older than me, I wanted to show her my manliness."
Furthermore, he revealed, "We were only supposed to act like we were kissing, but I quickly kissed her fully on the lips. So Yi Hyun noona was shocked by my actions and murmured through the kiss, 'What do you think you're doing?'" His story brought laughter to the set.
Hearing this, MC Shin Dong Yup said, "Lee Dong Wook recently had a kiss scene with Girls' Generation Jessica in his drama," making Lee Dong Wook embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment