Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, May 19, 2012

[by a-hlia] 120512 Photos of KHJ - Do You Like That and Lucky Guy + Encore

All for the love of Kim Hyun Joong!

Omo! I am late posting updates for a few days due to a personal reason. Today I woke up early after a long sleep last night which thankfully recharged me. I went on-line hurriedly to catch up on things all about leader. 

Now my hands are feeling numb already but...what the heck, am still not finished! Have to share these great captures by a-hlia although these were from HJ's Hongkong FM 120512. I saw these sets of awesome pics, as usual by a-hlia and they are all good and leader was so handsome in every angle.

great job once again a-hlia! thanks for sharing

note: pls do not edit, keep the owner's photo intact. they are doing all this for the love of HJ.

-mslee1107-

source: 

























No comments:

Post a Comment