Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JYJ and Gong Hyo Jin in a Photo Together...

cre: http://www.dkpopnews.net



A photograph that shows a close relationship between Gong Hyojin and JYJ was revealed.

On April 30th, Gong Hyojin posted on her personal me2day, saying “I did well. My abilities are not dead yet” and uploaded an image together with this message.

The image uploaded was of Gong Hyojin and JYJ taken together at a shooting location for a game CF, and Gong Hyojin was posing with a peace sign towards the camera and smiling brightly. Her arm was around JYJ member Jaejoong’s shoulder, this close relationship gaining attention from viewers.

Netizens who saw this image said, “I’m so jealous that you’re with JYJ.” “They look so harmonious,” “I’m interested to see what game this is,” “Hyojin looks like an idol too” and other responses.


Source : K Star News
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment