Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, May 11, 2012

[photos] 120511 KHJ Hongkong Press Conference...

updating...

I'm very thankful for the updates @twitter. For a person like me who is not there physically, these updates are really appreciated and I want to share them also with you guys who love Hyun Joong as much as I do.

Hyun Joong in a casual attire and I guess he likes it comfortable especially when he will be in front of foreign press.

Guess cordi noona  did a  little magic to his hairstyle..she always ruffle his hair making it look a bit messy and curly :))

cre: @khjean
as tagged





will comeback later for more updates...

another photo from the PressCon


as tagged




Guess media photos will soon be out if not tomorrow...thanks for visiting this page.


mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment