Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Updating Photos of Jung So Min

For awhile now I have not updated anything about So Min. I realized how I miss this cute girl when I happen to drop by her thread @soompi. 

New photos of her were shared.

cre: soompi.com/JSMthread
by mijoo_pearl

Jung So Min enjoy Department Store Shopping from BNT News.

This was taken at Apgujeong Hyundai Department Store, Korea.

Source: BNT NEWS


Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Looking at these photos, I see her smiling face and how she enjoyed being photographed in a very casual and candid way. Love her shoes, too. And that hair always in a bun on top of her head is becoming of her. So pretty!


Though it is already a few days late, will still post her update on her Cyworld...


cre: estanyela


Posted Image

change 안전 여행  for 깨부수는게 아냐.밑바닥을 보는거지 


and some... Sponsor pics from SCALPERS


cre: snowflakesj16


Posted Image


she 's so childlike! 

stay the same So Min:))




No comments:

Post a Comment