Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, June 25, 2012

[mslee1107's thoughts] Episode 10 Of A Gentleman's Dignity : The Ending Scene, A New Beginning + screencaps

Daebak! This drama is turning me into a crazy noona. Chincha!


Was so impatiently waiting for the upload and the Eng sub and the waiting was crazy. Finally last night I finished ep 9 and today ep 10. I was wondering when will the chasing stop between Kim Do Jin and Seo Yi Soo. Last night in ep 9, KDJ was hurt badly by SYS.  Intentionally she wore the beautiful pink shoes given by KDJ but as a result, confessed her feelings to Tae San in front of friends and Se Ra, telling everyone that it was in the past and now it was Do Jin she has feelings for and  again she used him and this made him mad.  Of course, although it is true, unknowingly in her part, this action made Do Jin feel like a fool. He actually told her to  never see each other again and avoid each other if circumstances somehow interfered and he is letting her go.


Seo Yi Soo finally realized how Do Jin meant to her. Without even realizing it, he became a great part of her life and that she actually likes him, a lot. So she made an effort to right things between them but seemed too late for Do Jin was avoiding speaking to her. And this new situation is so hurtful and sad for Yi Soo. I find myself wanting to cry for her.


She was like a walking zombie. Pale and always not herself. Her mind was elsewhere. The impact of Do Jin's resolve was breaking her heart. But on the other hand, Do Jin was also hurt and perhaps his ego decided that since this woman has affection towards other man, who is his friend, it is just right to forget her. Which is not easy.


Anyway, I was glad that Yi Soo did not give up on Do Jin. If I were on her shoes, my pride would not let me chase a man with apology that was always turned down. My pride would never make me go to his office, or text him least of all go to his house with a very poor excuse of giving book to Yoon, her friend and his friend. but it is Yi Soo and I am glad that she did it all. She was making him see her sincerity. She must have love him too much now.


Well, of course this is what I am waiting for. The acceptance of their feelings to one another. And I am happy! Omo! My heart was beating and racing at the same time while watching them on the screen. The chemistry was killing me!


The last scene is a new beginning for Kim Do Jin and Seo Yi Soo. Although I wanted more scenes, I have to wait a week for more juicy stuffs. :))


Well, made another set of screencaps...


the ending scene in ep 10....










I call this confession by Yi Soo.






Episode 11 and 12...I am definitely waiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment