Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Gentleman's Dignity Has Been Reaping High Ratings

In connection with my previous thoughts the other night when I posted about watching A Gentleman's Dignity, I read a news in soompi that it has high ratings. With Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul in the series, the drama is very interesting and I find myself laughing and liking the story line. It reminded me of BOF, only the characters are more mature, but then, boys will always be boys as the saying goes.

I missed JDG on the screen even though the only time I watched him was in All About Eve opposite Chae Rim. He was such a hunk back then and still is. Age has made him mature but in a manly way, more sophisticated and mysterious. Liking the character he portrays in A Gentleman's Dignity, although I was still in the earlier part of the drama. I see naughtiness in him and a bit aloof at tthe same time.

the cast...
“A Gentleman’s Dignity” Records Personal High in Ratings

the news...
cre: soompi.com

“A Gentleman’s Dignity” Records Personal High in Ratings


A Gentleman’s Dignity,” starring Kim Ha Neul and Jang Dong Gun, set its personal high in viewership ratings with its latest episode. On June 11, SBS aired the sixth episode of the series, recording 16.8% (AGB Nielsen), a 0.9% increase from the night before.
During last night’s episode, it appeared that Kim Do Jin’s (Jang Dong Gun) continuous efforts in trying to woo Seo Yi Soo (Kim Ha Neul) finally worked. After an intimate incident in the restroom, as well as a romantic walk under the cherry blossoms, Seo Yi Soo couldn’t seem to get Kim Do Jin out of her head. Additionally, Hong Sera (Im Se Ah) tells Im Tae San (Kim Suro) that he is Seo Yi Soo’s 20-second crush.
Meanwhile, MBCDr. Jin,” starring Park Min Young and Song Seong Heon, also saw a small increase, recording 13.8% for its sixth episode.





No comments:

Post a Comment