Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, July 2, 2012

All About HEAT - Kim Hyun Joong @ Music Japan [12.07.01]

[Video+Trans] Kim Hyun Joong @ Music Japan ~ Interview Part [12.07.01]

Video Credit: KHJ0606MU@yt
translated by OnlyKHJtimes
A korean super star, Mr.kim hyun joong who actives both of acting and singing very well is finally on (Music Japan).
We asked him what he does to built up muscle for the role of new drama recently.
KHJ: gim and football. I played football the day before yesterday too. I tried hard much for 4 hours, so I broke a nail on my left leg.
Q: What do you eat (to live) recently?
KHJ: The food I wanna eat badly when I come to Japan are ramen and soba and gyu-don.
I've kept away ramen and gyu-don because I'm on training now, so I eat soba.
After this shooting, I'm gonna go to eat (soba) today too.
The artist created a new song for Mr. kim hyun joong is B'z. The lyric by Mr. Inaba, composition by Mr. Matsumoto. This is the 1st time that B'z gave their lyric and composition at the same time to other artists.
KHJ: I like B'z very much since I actived as a band member when I was young. One of my deams came true to be given the song by my longing artist.
MC: You worked togather with your longing artist, right?
KHJ: It was like a dream that I could visit the work place where B'z was and (their) recording studio.
MC: Did you talk with Mr. Inaba and Mr. Matsumoto?
KHJ: I talked with them about the song a lot.
I felt their passion to music during that time.
All of the passion from B'z and me have put into new song, 「HEAT」.

Kim Hyun Joong Performs HEAT! + Screencaps...

Credit: satomi606@yt
Credit: as tagged
heat
cap1cap1 (1)cap1 (2)cap1 (3)cap1 (4)cap1 (5)cap1 (6)



No comments:

Post a Comment