Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, July 9, 2012

Jang Dong Gun Sings "More Than Me" for [OST] A Gentleman's Dignity

Jang Dong Gun, the lead actor in A Gentleman's Dignity not only acts but also did an OST for the drama titled More Than Me. A lovely melody, that's all I can say because I haven't had time to search for the english translation of the song but I bet that it is beautiful. His voice is so nice, just right for the melody of the song.

Well, it just reminded me of another drama, Secret Garden, where Hyun Bin also sang a song for it and it was a hit. I guess, they really do have the same people behind these two drama.

Anyway, here's the song, check it out for yourself and I know you will agree with me when I said it is a beautiful soundtrack.



cre:  @yt


Singer : Jang Dong Gun
Single : Gentleman's Dignity OST Part.6
Date : 9 July 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment