Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, July 22, 2012

[photos]JSM & KHJ : Oppa-Dongsaeng Coincidences... Are They?


A shipper of HyunMin/MinJoong/Oppa-Dongsaeng couple, or whatever they are called, definitely I am. Playful Kiss made me one. No rumors surfaced during the filming of PK, not even one photo of them in public outside PK, and yet, I with many shippers are one in thinking that ... maybe there's truth behind the sweet BTS and NG's of Playful Kiss. Dozens of fanmade videos are there in YT, more clear than what every shipper wants to say. As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words!

image
photo credit as tagged
shared by sweet08

But all were assumptions, nothing was ever confirmed, except for the on cam cuteness and playfulness they did towards each other.

Two years had passed since the first reading of script of the drama, where they met, Jung So Min and Kim Hyun joong, and I thought that our endless search for something that might connect them were over. But seems that I may be wrong and shippers like sweet08 and eirin101@the thread may be right with their sharp eyes and observations. 

First I will cut a portion of the interview So Min did for Ceci translated by a chingu from JSMthread, tlbpc.

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear. 

[ this answer of her's made me want to think about HJ's Big Bear in every Asia FM Tour 2012 he just held and the bear in the recent video 5things he'll do for his gf! what you think? - mslee1107]

This answer  is really something to spazz at even though there was nothing special about it except for the bear part. :)) But still worth pondering, after 2years.

will share the photos posted by sweet08 and eirin101 and a screencap of mine...





For now, as a shipper, these are something to make me happy and contented for awhile. There is no rush. No need for that. I have waited for 2years, I can still wait. Because love will surely stay if it is meant to be.
mslee1107 [wink!]

1 comment:

  1. thank you,mslee for your analysis about my favorite hyunmin couple...i'm not ashamed to tell you,every day i'm praying to st.jude,patron of impossible things to make my prayer fulfill about hyunmin couple to be real. again,thanks very much for your thoughts about kim hyun joong and jung so min.they are my happiness in life...more power and god bless you always...hyunmin forever !!!!!

    ReplyDelete