Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[ep 20] A Gentleman's Dignity...Finale Screen Caps!


At last! The final episode is over. My thoughts? I was smiling while watching this episode. It's a feel good romance/comedy. So light with a bit of heavy drama on the side. I love the ending. The happy atmosphere was there. The camaraderie is genuine. I see fun and laughter. And the proposal although a bit corny, Jang Dong Jun carried it with so much elegance and sophistication. Confident and dignified Kim Do Jin-ssi truly in love! A true gentleman indeed! There was no hurry even though this is the last episode. They did it just fine. 

It left me a feeling of happiness. I thought 20 episodes are not enough, but they are again right. It's time to pack up. They ended beautifully. High ratings are just a bonus. I agree with some comments that adding more episode would make it boring and perhaps ruin the story. Kudos to all people behind AGD!

With 51.3% ratings for the final episode, I think AGD ended  successfully!

I might be able to watch it again sometime soon to rewind some favorite scenes.:))

Well, my final screen caps for this feel good drama.
pls give credit if anyone will take my pics.



this is mslee1107 writing :))

4 comments:

  1. I super LOVE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your filipino avid fan, Mary Grace Belandres my name :)) thumbs upp !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GENTLE MAN's DIGNITY clap .. clap .. :) Mary Grace Belandres again from philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mary Grace Belandras...
    thank you for dropping by and posting your comments here. YES! We love AGD! Hope you enjoyed watching AGD like me. You can review all my post and reviews about it, just click AGD.

    Kamsahanida...kababayan!

    ReplyDelete