Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun Talked about HB Watching A Gentleman's Dignity.




This was what Hyun Bin reacted the drama, 'A Man's dignity' according to Jang Dong Gun's interview.

While the drama was on air, Hyun Bin was on vacation. 


Hyun Bin said, "The TV channel was fixed in our barracks." He said to Jang Don Gun that he enjoyed
watching the drama to cheer up Jang Dong Gun.

One day, Hyun Bin called me in the military if Colin was
real Kim Do Jin's son in the drama. The collegeus in the barracks were so curious about it and ask Hyun Bin
to find out the truth. 

Jang Dong Gun said to him, "Watch and find it out on TV".(Smiled)



source:  http://news.nate.com/view/





another news...

Jang Dong Gun "I Talked with Hyun Bin Because of the Character Kim Do Jin"

cre: en.koreaportal.com

Jang Dong Gun


Jang Dong Gun who was on the popular SBS weekend drama 'A Gentleman's Dignity' that recently ended, told best friend and younger actor, Hyun Bin, about how difficult it was to act comically. 
Jang Dong Gun recently revealed during an interview, "While I was filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' Hyun Bin had a time of break from the army," and he took his luck.
He added, "We ate together once, Hyun Bin said that in his army class, he takes charge of the channel. He said, work hard on filming for 'A Gentleman's Dignity,' and laughed.
He then said, "Previously, when I received the script, I told Hyun Bin about my difficulties. I was not getting used to it (Kim Do Jin's comic acting). Then Hyun Bin told me that if I keep doing it, I'll have energy later and do it. I think what he said was completely true.

Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin are in the same company and are known to be best friends. Hyun Bin also worked with writer Kim Eun Sook of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' when he was on 'Secret Garden.'
Meanwhile, on 'A Gentleman's Dignity' Jang Dong Gun played an edgy character and showed his 'firework negative comments,' but was extremely soft towards his girl. He made a successful comeback to a drama after 12 years.






No comments:

Post a Comment