Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, August 27, 2012

Interview with Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa in “韓流ぴあ” Magazine

A must read for YongShin follower. :))

cre: en.korea,com


Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye
Reunited at the FM, after cooperating in 2 drama series, still closely connected

Pg 1
Due to the previous cooperation between JYH and PSH in YAB, it has garnered great interest in their 2nd drama series – HS. The 2 leads acting as a couple was in Japan to hold a Fan Meeting. Managed to interview them during the free time that they had between the afternoon and night session of the FM.

Started the interview with JYH alone ~
YH : CNB had a few concerts in Japan, but this is the first time that I am here alone (without the band) for a drama series FM, hence this is something `fresh’ for me, and I am very happy.

Q: As this is the 2nd time that the 2 of you are acting together, did you find anything new about each other during the filming of this drama ? 
YH : Nothing much (laughs). As I already understood SH during the filming of YAB, I am able to sense if she is in a good or bad mood by looking at her facial expressions (laughs). I feel that both of us feel the same way, perhaps you can ask SH later. As we are already close friends and understand each other well, I feel that we share greater (tacit) understanding and more connection (in terms of acting and cooperation) this time round.

Q : As an actor, SH is the senior, but as a singer, YH you are the senior. So did you give SH any opinion (tips) on this FM ?
YH : No … what was more important was that we get to meet after such a long time, and we are very happy. To meet SH in such an event in Japan is something very new for me. SH already has a good voice, plus she has her own unique style, even since YAB days, hence there is no need for me to specially `teach’ her anything.

PSH then joins in the interview.
Q : Did the senior singer give you any tips ?
SH : Not at all (laughs)
YH : That’s what I said (laughs)
SH : This is the first FM that both of us are attending together, hence I am very excited and am really looking forward to it. Although I was a little nervous, but since both of us are so in tune with each other, it became very interesting and very enjoyable.
YH : I think it was a little more `nerve-wrecking’ for me as I have to perform on my own, without the band …
SH : But YH’s voice is very beautiful, he sings well and his expressive eyes are especially charming when he sings, isn’t it ?
YH : (shyly) Thank you ~
SH : Lots of girls like YH when he acts (in drama), but I feel that he oozes so much more charm when he sings




Pg 2
Next, the questions that YH had previously answered alone was forwarded to SH
Q : Found anything new about each other ?
SH : erm … I always feel that I already fully understand YH since YAB days (laughs)
YH : I answered this way too earlier ! Same ! (laughs)
SH : Its giving me goose bumps (laughs) Since YAB, we were already very close, hence this time round in HS, our tacit understanding and connection was even better …
YH : Ohhhh ~~ ! We say exactly the same things !
SH : Me too ~ I can know what YH is thinking just by looking at his expressions (laughs) So, if he is planning something mischievous, once I see his `plotting’ actions, I already know what he is up to, and i will quickly prepare to `run away’ (laughs)
YH : prepare to run away ? (laughs)
SH : basically, its like that everyday (laughs) Also, having gone through the unexpected unhappy events (during filming), it made our bond even stronger !

Q : During the filming one year ago, SH met with a traffic accident
YH : Yes, it gave me a shock ! That day, we actually left work earlier
SH : so the 2 of us went for an injection (to boost our stamina)
YH : both of us were so tired, so we thought that once we finished early, we are able to go home earlier to rest after the injection. Around dawn the next morning, SH’s manager called to inform about her accident. After that, we actually added some scenes at the hospital so that SH can rest while she is filming. The script was also amended.
SH : because I could not stand for long period, hence it was usually sitting or lying down scenes
YH : even under those circumstances, SH insisted to continue with the filming. All of us had a hard time insisting that she takes some rests in between
SH : YH came to visit me on the 2nd day in hospital. It was already difficult for YH to come to visit me, yet I cried as it was just too painful. It was the first time that YH had seen me cry (due to pain), and I feel very bad … YH seems to feel very sorry for me when I was in pain

Q : As fellow actors in the same drama, did your ties (bond) become stronger after this accident ?
YH & SH : definitely

Q : most memorable line from the drama?
YH & SH : You’ve fallen for me

Q : Any expectation from each other and any (encouraging) words for each other ?
SH : YH has all along been very hardworking , I hope that he always keeps this charming personality. As he is someone who gives his all for everything, I am always worried about his health. For the ever charming YH, please don’t be too hard on yourself, just give us your most truthful and original charm ~ I will always be standing by your side, supporting and rooting for you ~ ! fighting !
YH : Just continue to be cheerful and always put in your best into your acting. You have always helped me during the shooting of HS, please also continue to help me in the future !




Pg 3
Q : Lastly, please say something to your fans in Japan ~
SH : Friends who like YFFM, thank you very much. I will continue to work hard to upgrade my acting skills, please look forward to it. Please love YFFM even more, and continue to strongly support SH & YH, thank you.
YH : YFFM is a youth-spirited drama series which also features very good songs, please enjoy it ~ Also, please strongly support Lee Shin and Lee Kyu Won !



CR: Yonghye Bar and laz_15


credits to: Park Shin Hye International Fan Club
www.shinhye.org

3 comments:

  1. In one word they are "perfect". The more you see them or read about their relationship the more you love them together. They are so natural and open about their feelings and sentiments. Extremely rare to see in the entertainment world where the artists are wary of the fans and public opinion. That is one more reason I like them as individuals too. They really value their friendship. I do hope they always remain that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They're so real. The way they answer questions similarly shows how close they are. And I love how they compliment each other so sweetly. I really wish they would do another drama together because their chemistry is too good.

    YongShin, Dooley Couple, FIGHTING <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, no two opinions about it. They are in perfect harmony . Actually, it does give one goosebumps to read how intune they are with each other. Do wish we keep seeing them in other projects since they are so watchable and fun. They make a perfect pair. Seeing them in a third drama is too good to ever come true but what about being in a variety or reality show together??? Or anything as long as we keep seeing them together.:)))

    ReplyDelete