Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, August 24, 2012

Kang Min Hyuk, “I don’t want to promote myself at the cost of breaking the balance of the band”




CNBLUE member Kang Min Hyuk showed that he was not a little brother, but a mature a young.
Kang Min Hyuk recently participated in a photo shoot and on an interview with the beauty and lifestyle magazine ‘Allure’.
Kang Min Hyuk is currently starring in the KBS drama ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’ as thecharacter Cha Se Gwang and he’s successfully made a name for himself in the acting world.
In recent episodes his character and Bang Mal Sook‘s (played by Oh Yeon Seo) relationship started getting serious and Kang Min Hyuk has been showing more manly side of himself. About the characterBang Gwi Nam (Played by Yoo Joon Sang) he stated, “He’s the closest thing to what I always thought of a good man. When I find a woman that I like, I can be even nicer than he is to Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo)”, revealing a romantic side of him.
When asked about his plans after the drama, “I will fully immerse myself in the promotion of the soon to be released 1st full Japanese album.”
Kang Min Hyuk added, “I have no wish to promote myself at the cost of breaking the balance of the band.”, and he expressed that he will concentrate on his music activities only once the drama ends.

Image: Allure
Source: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment