Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[Moon Embracing the Sun] Just added in my lists of favorites ...Kim Soo Hyun - A Greedy King?

A late fan of Moon Embracing the Sun, that's me. But fortunately, not too late.:)) Glad that it was added in my drama lists and not disappointed or felt I wasted so much hours watching it marathon way. As a K-drama follower, I am taking my time being a fan of a particular actor and actress. I have to personally watch their shows or dramas before I start blogging about them. And Kim Soo Hyun is my latest additional Korean actor in my lists of favorites.


Why? Found him so good in acting. So natural even though he is still young. 
So right now, I am searching all about him and some related to his previous popular and successful drama Moon Embracing the Sun.

One of the things I noticed while watching the drama, though there is chemistry between Soo Hyun and Ha Ga In who were playing the lead roles, the romantic scenes were few and somehow short. Perhaps it was because Ha Ga In is already married and it was one of the reasons. But still, she is so beautiful and they both complimented each other whenever they are in the same scene. Age did not matter, Soo Hyun's aura totally diminished the age gap between them.He carried the role perfectly. 


But one thing I noticed, because I really like Kim Yoo Jung even though she is still so young, 13 years old only, she is also so beautiful and charming. There was a scene, a flashback and a mirage, where she appeared in front of Soo Hyun, playing Lee Hwon, and I noticed that they also have this amazing chemistry.:)


Then just as I was searching the net, I found this piece of article, five months back already, and connected to Moon Embracing the Sun. Reading this I smiled at Kim Soo Hyun's answer. Was he just being professional and polite or did he find the cute Kim Yoo Jung pretty? [my own thoughts only]

the news:

Kim Soo Hyun chooses between ‘Moon’ co-stars Han Ga In and Kim Yoo Jung

cre: allkpop


Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently sat down for an interview with TV Chosun‘s ‘Entertainment in TV‘, and was asked to choose between actresses Han Ga In and Kim Yoo Jung.
When put between his two ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ co-stars, Kim Soo Hyun couldn’t decide on just one so he ended up choosing both. Without hesitation, he stated with a laugh, “I’ll have both. Since I was a king in the drama, don’t you think I can have both?”
On a more serious topic, he went on to discuss why he cried with his senior and junior co-stars after the drama came to an end.
Source + Photos: Herald News via Naver

 His answers was totally like a King. A greedy one? Well, during that period, a King can have more than one wife.:)) 

I hope that one day soon, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung will reunite in a drama [love story] were they are the lead stars. It would be nice to see them again in a more romantic scene because I saw there really exist an amazing chemistry between them.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment