Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, August 31, 2012

‘The Princess’s Man’ wins Best Series at ‘Seoul Drama Awards’

cre: kpopfever.com




‘The Princess’s Man’ took the Best Series and ‘The Firm’ took the Excellence Award.
The ’2012 Seoul Drama Awards’ ceremony took place on August 30th at the National Theater, Ji Chang Wook and Choi Yoon So were the presenters for the Best Series Categories. The American drama ‘The Firm’ took the Excellence Award and the Korean drama ‘The Princess’s Man’ took the Best Award.
Director Kim Jung Min of ‘The Princess’s Man’ said in his thank you speech, “First I would like to thank the staff and the actors who’ve put their soul into this drama. I’d also like to thank all the sunbae and hoobae PDs. It is all thanks of them that I’m able to be here. I dedicate this award to my parents, who are my eternal fans and my wife, who I love so much.”
Followed by the director’s speech, actress Moon Chae Won said in her thank you speech, “Thank you so much. I’m honored just to be here and I’m happy that we received an award at such a joyous occasion. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to make it here, but I’d also like to thank Park Shi Hoo sunbae. Currently I’m filming a drama with actor Song Joong Ki, please show your love for our upcoming drama as well. Lastly, please continue to show your love for Korean period dramas and as well as modern dramas.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment