Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Won Bin Still Not Coming Back to the Small Screen after 13 Years.

I miss Won Bin in the small screen. Seen him in Autumn  in my Heart with Song Seung Hun and Song Hye Kyo. Actually, the first Korean drama that made me cry and made me a certified Korean drama follower. The first time I watched a series that I also pity the guy who was not the lead character. His presence in that drama was so awesome , I remember how I felt his pain. Now...will still wait for that comeback. 

the news:

Won Bin’s 13 year come back to TV drama is not to be
cre: kpopfever.com




Actor Won Bin‘s 13 year comeback to TV drama has been confirmed by multiple sources to have been void.
Won Bin was offered the leading role in the drama written by writer No Hee Kyung and to be directed by PD Kim Kyu Tae. It was reported that he was seriously considering starring in the drama and many were optimistic to see him make a comeback to TV. However, according to several insiders in the TV network, Won Bin has made the final decision to not star in the drama. An associate of the drama’s production team stated, “Won Bin has decided to not take the role. We’re currently talking to other Hallyu stars for the role.”
Won Bin had been searching for his next project for 2 years, since his last film ‘The Man Out of Nowhere’, which attracted more than 6 million moviegoers. If he had actually starred in the drama, he would have made a comeback to television after 13 years from his last TV drama ‘Autumn In My Heart’. Many predicted Won Bin to add another huge hit to his already impressive filmography and the possibility seemed even more likely since writer No Hee Kyung was writing the scripts. She is known in the industry as the ‘Magician of Words’.
An associate of the TV network spoke about the reason Won Bin decided against starring on the drama, “We don’t know the exact reason why. But the new drama’s female and male lead role share a similar importance in the storyline, I believe the mediation proved to be a little difficult”, and he cautiously elaborated on the situation.
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment