Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yoon Se Ah says, “I’m acting coquettishly. I should pay more attention to myself!”

Yoon Se Ah was the beautiful and sexy Hong Se Ra in A Gentleman's Dignity opposite Kim Soo Ro who played Im Tae San. I liked her character there coz she's a fiesty one and a woman who does not depend on a man.

the news:

cre: en.korea.com


Actress Yoon Se Ah gave her thoughts on the first episode of MBC TV’s We Got Married. 
On August 18, Yoon tweeted, “Wow. Thank you so much for all the Congratulations messages. I was wondering why my neck hurt so much, and I found I was acting coquettishly. I should pay more attention to myself! I feel good to see myself on the show, though. Really! I want to show you all about me.”
Yoon became a virtual wife of Julien Kang in the August 18 episode of We Got Married.
Yoon and Kang met each other in a boxing ring and went to a restaurant to have a date.
People responded: “Yoon Se Ah and Julien Kang look so good together.” “Tae San must be so jealous.” “Yoon Se Ah was so cute.” “Yoon Se Ah was so attractive because she was different from her characters in her drama series.”

source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment