Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, September 15, 2012

[episode 10] To The Beautiful You Screencaps Update + mslee's thoughts

Oh no! Exactly my thoughts after seeing the end of episode 10. A very wicked and devious Han Na up smarting Tae Joon and Jae Hee. Using her knowledge of the true identity  of Jae Hee, her hurt feelings soon made her mind think of a way to get a hold over Tae Joon. She knew how he feels for Jae Hee, and it was her advantage of knowing that. She is going to use this opportunity to make Tae Joon  do this favor for her. She would shut her mouth and not tell the secret.

Oh my...I want to slap her! Can I? :))

My feelings after she made the announcement publicly through the interview that she is dating Kang Tae Joon. Jae Hee was surprised and of course, shocked and hurt. The rendezvous she shared with Tae Joon became a mockery. I am really pissed off! To think that finally Tae Joon is building up that courage to accept his feelings towards Jae Hee, he even hugged her when he realized it, but all these will come to waste? Han Na, you are making me mad at you! :))

Jebal...stop. 

I was sad for Cha Eun Gyul not making it to the nationals. It was a dream for him and a promised to Jae Hee. I felt his sadness. He was heartbroken. Will he be able to confess? Although he is also one who may be a strong rival of Tae Joon in Jae Hee's heart, I love this guy. He is such an adorable 
 and cute and funny guy who makes the series more enjoyable to watch.

As for John Kim, why now, when Jae Hee has feelings for Tae Joon? Why it took him so long to realize his affection for her? 

Well, it somehow added to many more complications that affects Jae Hee's mind.   

I should have wrote this yesterday, but because TTBY is becoming interesting as episodes increased, I watched it twice. To absorb the feelings. To grin all I want while watching. In short, I can't have enough of TTBY!

for screencaps, here are they

\

Kang Tae Joon...ottoke? What will you do next? :))


No comments:

Post a Comment