Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Minho and Sulli... for MinSul/TaeHee Shippers

Found this nice video of Minho and Sulli with other artists. There really is nothing special about it, just that it's a fanvid. But what strikes me as I watched it, knowing Sulli was here also, I really watched it closely and found some interesting bits which is tickling my mind as a shipper.

Thanks from baidu for this fanvid. Credit as tagged.

Minho glanced at Sulli as she passed by. Near the end of the vid, he found himself a place beside her, and I am wondering if he intended that move to be close to her. He then had the chance to held her hand as they all say "kamsahamnida" to the people.

See for yourself.:))


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Is it just me or ... I think that he really liked Sulli just as he already mentioned before, as a dongsaeng, according to him, but I feel that it is not so.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment