Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moon Embracing the Sun Screen caps Update ep 13

Busy watching new k-dramas lately that are currently airing thru SBS in Korea. Never found the time to update my screen caps for Moon Embracing the Sun which is now showing in our local network, GMA 7 every afternoon weekdays. The reason I still glued myself to the TV even though I already watched it. The story is really beautiful and I like Kim Soo Hyun's acting. 

Well, as I am waiting for subs for Five Fingers, I decided to update. Hope that my visitors will appreciate them. This photos will be shown tomorrow as episode 13 starts. I like this episode because there's a lot to happen here. 

screen caps by mslee1107











The episode is not yet finished but these are all for now. Will try again to update next time. Please visit
https://www.facebook.com

for previous screen caps and for other drama screen caps, also.

KOMOWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment