Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye’s movie The Knitting is nominated at the BIFF


Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently talked how she feels about her movie The Knitting being nominated at the Busan International Film Festival.

On September 11, Yoon tweeted, “I’m still not good enough and I’m shy to present the movie. But I want to thank that I could have this opportunity while I’m studying to become a better actress.”

She added, “The movie is not good enough to stand shoulder to shoulder with other movies but please be generous.”

A spokesperson for the festival previously said, “Yoon directed the movie very well by accumulating emotional memories throughout the movie.” The movie is nominated in the Korean Short Film Competition category.

The movie is about a woman finds a knitting bag and one unfinished inside while packing for moving. Yoon is currently studying film and multimedia at Chungang University’s graduate school of Advanced Imaging Science.

The 17th BIFF will be held on October 4 through 13 and 304 movies from 75 countries will be shown in seven theaters in Busan.



cre: 
Yoon eun hye

No comments:

Post a Comment