Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, October 26, 2012

[Minho and Sulli] My MINSUL @SUECOMMA BONNIE FOR SEOUL FASHION WEEK 121025

The much awaited photos after To The Beautiful You has ended, finally I see my MINSUL together in an event, of course with their own fellow members, Minho with Key, Sulli with Victoria and Luna. It's like my thirst for missing them after TTBY has been quenched. And most of all, seeing them sitting side by side is what made me grinning like a fool though it may have been nothing unusual. [but the shipper in me wants to dream!:))]

Anyway, will share the photos. Thanks for all the fans who shared them via twitter and on fansites as well as media photos.

as tagged

credits and source: http://shawolindo.wordpress.com / http://www.shineee.net / Beautiful Days / @sulli94net / Osen, Sports Seoul, Asiae, TV Daily, BNT News, Dispatch


How I love this photo! So great! My MinSul together!







image

image




















[121025] SHINee Minho Key_F(x) Sulli Victoria & Luna | 2013 S/S Suecomma Bonnie Collection


I just love this latest photos! 

I just wish there were more captures of them together like maybe sneaking a glance at each other. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment