Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye in a New Drama "I MISS YOU"

Yoon Eun Hye to Play Park Yoo Chun’s Heartbreaking First Love in “I Miss You”

Yoon Eun Hye will again be seen in the small screen as the lead character for the drama I MISS YOU playing JYJ"S Park Yoo Chun's first love. YEH as Lee Soo Yeon and Yoo Chun as Han Jung Woo. The story is about two lovers at a tender age of fifteen being separated and continue to live their lives heartbroken.

Another series to look forward to after Arang and the Magistrates final airing. I MISS YOU will replace it next month. The drama from MBC will surely be interesting with YEH and Yoo Chun on the same screen. 
 

source: soompi.com

1 comment:

  1. yeaay, akhirnya confirmed, pdhal kmrn2 smpet nolak eun hye eonni nya, fighting, smg drama nya sukses, can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete