Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Can We Get Married Episode 7 Screencaps Update + my thoughts



Just a short recap...

Episode 7 started with Deul Ja going to one of the apartments owned by Jung Hoon's family. Again she was snooping. Sometimes I get her sometimes I don't. it's all about money for her. Well...you can't live on love alone, that's true but if the couple are both working and know how to save, I think they will survive. but Deul ja does not want her children to experience what she had gone through as a single parent.


She found out about the divorce law suit filed by Do Hyun against Hye Jin and his claim for child custody. She immediately followed her to a lawfirm handling and reviewing her case.




Another petty argument for the couple. Small things always made them disagree and create misunderstanding betwee Hye Yoon and Jung Hoon. She could not talk about Sang Jin and he was trying to find out about her past. The wedding gift lists are still not sorted out. The couple don't have money to buy them for Jung Hoon's mom. 

This couple are really undergoing a lot of stress preparing for the wedding.


This is about Hye Yoon remembering her relationship with Sang Jin.


















There's nothing new in this episode. the bickering between two mothers are still going on, Ki Joong is marrying Chae Young even though there is no love between them. Deul Rae and Minho gives me the laughs and he really likes her.

I wish the drama would move faster. It's dragging already.

For now these are my thoughts for this episode. 


1 comment: