Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

City Conquest' To Return Shooting On December in Korea


Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong's new drama 'City Conquest' will return shooting starting this December. According to one of the drama's promoter, she wrote that the team will resume shooting despite the cold weather.
    "Even though City Conquest will start shooting next month, I'm kinda worried about the actors and staffs' health because they will be shooting in the middle of a cold weather."
"I'm planning to bring miso soup and hot packs to keep them warm."
"Korea will be hit by the cold wave 1st time in 20 years! Looks like the first snow already came down yesterday night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch it. However, I still went out and had fun with the snow. I had soju and hot pot (food). It's really getting cold in Korea. But I will get over with this cold weather with my hot pot and floor heating."

'City Conquest' started shooting early this July from several places in Japan and Korea. Some of the casts already gave up their current project to give focus filming this drama.


Japanese to English Translation: ridajun0324@twitter
Posted by: City Conquest Site (www.cityconquest.webnode.com)
Please link back to this site when reposting. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment