Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's City Conquest in K& Magazine Vol.1


reposted from http://cityconquest.weebly.com/2/post/2012/11/kim-hyun-joongs-city-conquest-in-k-magazine-vol1.html
An interview of Kim Hyun Joong featured in K&Magazine Vol.1 where he was asked about his upcoming drama 'City Conquest'.

Scans by Cozy
Korean to English Translation: City Conquest Site (www.cityconquest.weebly.com)
Please always link back to this site when reposting. Thank You.
Picture
"Because of my new character,  I've now doubled my effort. I am always nervous every time we are shooting. "
Casted as the protagonist in the upcoming korean drama of 2013 'City Conquest'. What would be in his mind when he decided to join this drama.
"I wanted to try a new challenge for my new character. Before most of my roles were a student. My character as Baek Mir in 'City Conquest' have been through a lot of rough and hard times and I worry because it's my first time playing this kind of role. I am now giving twice as much of my effort compared to my previous one. I'm always nervous every time we are shooting. But I'm also happy while working in the shoot. "

No comments:

Post a Comment