Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MBC Interview with “Missing You” Cast

cre: Star Light 스타 라이트



Q : Memories of First Love?
YC : Can’t quite remember the process, but I wanted to give my everything

MC : Seems you gave quite a bit? What did you give?
YC : …..Money? [LOLs]

YSH did not have the courage to confess and his first love was not quite completed

YC : There are only reason 2 reasons why men don’t confess. One, a pure heart so strong that he loses confidence, or it’s simply plain liking.
YSH : I belong to the first. [subs : hyung, you’re horrible TT]

The secret behind the uniform photos
YC : I didn’t wear them, it’s photoshopped
MC : It’s photoshopped?
YC : Anyone can tell by just looking at them [troll]
MC : You don’t like it personally?
YC: The face and the neck don’t look natural, but overall it’s ok

MC ask YEH how does it feel to fall in love with men who are younger, and the age difference with YSH
YEH : I don’t want to know ~ [laughs]
MC : The response from people around you?
YEH : They’re envious
MC : Who are the ones who envy?
YEH : Those who are older ~

Source: iMBC
Translated by: chunnierules

No comments:

Post a Comment