Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dec. 06, 2012 - WELCOME BACK HYUN BIN!!!

The most awaited day for Hyun Bin's discharge from the military has come. Today December 6, 2012, he is finally back. I as a fan missed him in the small screen. After Secret Garden which was a total success, he entered the military March 07, 2011. Leaving us with tears and a sad news that he and lovely Song Hye Kyo already ended their relationship.

But now he is back and soon will be on different interviews and programs.

I will be looking forward to that, Hyun Bin.

the news: 

Hyun Bin discharged from military + sheds tears as he discusses acting

Although today may seem like an average day to many, it is a special day to fans across the world and actor Hyun Bin, for he has returned after finishing his military service!
Hyun Bin was officially discharged today, December 6th, and held a simple, brief event to address the thousands of fans who had gathered to witness his return back to society.
The actor, who had been serving in the Marine Corps, greeted his fans with a booming voice and discussed some of his thoughts on returning to his life and career.
“Thank you to all the media and fans who have made it here despite the snow and difficult conditions,”he started off.
“I promised to greet you again after 21 months as a hardened soldier, and I think I have been able to keep that promise while serving in the Marines. I think I am now able to greet you as a more solid and confident person,” he continued.
“Having received so much encouragement and interest from everyone before enlisting, I started my life as a soldier with a happy heart, and due to the consistent support and energy that you have all sent me even after enlisting, I think I am able to now stand here alright and healthy.”
Tears then began to form in the actor’s eyes as he thought about returning to acting once more. “I wanted to act so badly,” he admitted before the silence that followed due to his tears.
“Since I couldn’t act during my vacations, I’d go to places where hoobaes were acting and would watch them and think about it… But now, the time has come for me to be able to act again, and as much as everyone has waited for me, I want to work hard in preparing to show you the acting I’ve wanted to do. I have stored all the energy that I’ve received as a soldier, so I will return energy back to everyone,” he concluded.
Hyun Bin enlisted back on March 7th of 2011, and after 21 months of serving in the Marines rather than in the promotional division of the army like most celebrities, the actor has made his return and will be spending his time with his family for the time being.
Welcome back Hyun Bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment