Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

‘I Miss You’ preview reveals kiss scene between Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye

I can't wait for this episode! This is what I have been waiting for since episode 1!. But it has to be aired tomorrow...[sigh, guess to give way to their voting].

I guess it's going to be another cliff hanger at the end.

‘I Miss You’ preview reveals kiss scene between Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye


cre: allkpop


The preview of the 13th episode of ‘I Miss You‘ revealed a kiss scene between Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye.
In the preview, Yoon Eun Hye stated to Yoochun, “The girl that you like can’t leave him by himself. We’re going to get married“. This caused Yoochun to respond, “I’ll forget you tomorrow. Today, just today“, and leaned in for a kiss.
The drama will take a break for the 19th, but will air its 13th episode on the 20th instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment