Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

[Minho and Sulli] MinSul Habits - Texting @Airports

Just another cute habit of my MinSul while walking at airports, either coming in or going out of the country. As I am a recent follower of both, a shipper since TTBY, this habits are usually seen on many people  even artists while at the airport or anywhere, texting. But since I am a shipper, I like to tickle my mind, my wandering mind of the possibility that these two are sending messages to one another whenever they are going somewhere. Isn't it cute to think it this way?

Again, not a fact, but as the photos are here for us to see, it is perhaps one of their similar habits while at the airports. But then, just to add intrigue, why don't I just say that they are perhaps really texting each other! hahahaha.... just for fun!

photos as tagged







my edits...


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment