Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye in Couple Scarfs!

mslee is still not updating and posting sreencaps and thoughts on I Miss You. But will share all about I Miss You news and photos. Will try to update even in this times of holiday seasons!:))

These two are really awesome together!!! Just look at their faces and their expressions. I feel the love!


Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye in Couple Scarfs!


cre: soompi.com

Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye in Couple Scarfs!

Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye look great together as a couple, in their couple scarfs! The adorable couple ofMBC’s “I Miss You” moved the hearts of whoever had the chance of seeing them.
In the drama Park Yoo Chun’s character ends up buying a red scarf that is the same one as Yoon Eun Hye’s character. Isn’t that cute?
Viewers of the TV show commented on the couple scarf, “Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye’s couple scarfs are so pretty. It is also a bit sad,” “Now that the two are wearing couple scarfs, they look like an actual couple,” “I want the couple scarf that the two are wearing,” and “I wish I was doing a couple scarf with Park Yoo Chun.”
“I Miss You” is a complex emotional drama involving the daughter of an accused murderer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment