Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, December 10, 2012

Waiting for Hyun Bin's Comeback After Discharged from the Military

One of the good news this month is when Hyun Bin finally finished his service in the military. I thought it is going to be that long when I first heard of it last year, but then time is so fast, I almost did not noticed his absence in the K-entertainment, and now he is back!

Good thing there are so many great dramas and K-pop are interesting. But of course, Hyun Bin will always be in my top list of favorites. He made me cry in Secret Garden, his last drama before he entered the service and made me see him as a real actor.  Though I saw him in My Name is Kim Sam Soon, his presence in the drama did not really registered or lingered. But I already noticed how handsome he is. I only appreciate his acting skills when I watched World's Within. His chemistry with his former girlfriend Song Hye Kyo is awesome. And I fell in love with him in that drama and really hoped for them to end up as husband and wife. But of course, we all knew how it ended, just before he entered the military.

 Well, he is really a good actor. and now that he is back, I am still waiting for his lined up activities soon. I want to see him in a new project, especially in a drama in the small screens. Please. With Jang Dong Gun's comeback a few months ago with A Gentleman's Dignity which was successful, I am also waiting for Hyun Bin's comeback. 

This news is so fresh, just a few minutes ago and I'll share it here.

Hyun Bin’s Comeback Depends on How Fast His Hair Grows?


cre: soompi.com

Hyun Bin’s Comeback Depends on How Fast His Hair Grows?

Is Hyun Bin’s next project going to be decided by the speed of his hair growth? According to reports in local news agencies, Hyun Bin, who was just discharged from his mandatory military service on December 6, is currently receiving offers for various projects, including movies, dramas and commercials but has yet to decide what he will be doing next.
Hyun Bin’s last drama before serving in active duty with the Marines was “Secret Garden,” which has become a hit. With films, and other appearances in commercials thereafter, Hyun Bin’s popularity was at an all-time high, and his comeback is much anticipated.
“Hyun Bin had to cut his hair when he was enlisted, and maintain that short cut throughout his service so he had to have a haircut again even during his last vacation,” local news agencies quoted his management as saying. “As a civilian, he will have to grow it longer for him to be able to appear in public again, in acting and various CF projects.”
Viewers and netizens who have caught on to this piece of news reacted with “You’re still cool with that hair, Hyun Bin. We’ve been waiting for your comeback,” “Your hair will grow faster, right?” and some such comments.
Meanwhile, reports say Hyun Bin’s next public appearance is likely to be a fan meeting since “Secret Garden” is scheduled to air in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment