Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, January 17, 2013

[PYC and YEH] My OTP Gifted The Production Team of I MISS YOU A Trip to Thailand!!

OMO!!! This news made me wide awake this morning! Chongmal! Daebak! I can't express my thoughts coherently, I am grinning as I type this words now!. Really, they are both caring and so loving and giving. Oh please...I hope they join the team! Please. Any excuse to be together longer after the drama wrapped up is really okay with me. Ahhh....Yoo chun and YEH are both killing me now with excitement. I want them to relax together with the staff. Pictures please! Even if only airport photos together will be enough for me!

My OTP is making me fall in love with them.

Okay, I will stop now my mumblings and share the great news here.

Park Yoo Chun & Yoon Eun Hye Presents “I Miss You” Production Team with All Expenses Paid Trip to Thailand


cre: soompi.com

Park Yoo Chun & Yoon Eun Hye Presents “I Miss You” Production Team with All Expenses Paid Trip to Thailand

Park Yoo Chun (JYJ) and Yoon Eun Hye prepared an all expenses paid travel gift for the production team of their drama “I Miss You.”
On January 17, a local media reported that Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye prepared a special present for its crew in time for their drama’s finale. The gift was a way to express their gratitude for all the hard work everyone put into the past four months.
According to the report, the cast and crew will leave for a four night 5 days all expenses paid trip to Thailand following the finale tonight. The source stated, “Because the actors are so busy with their schedules, we are not sure if they can join the crew.” He continued, “While the filming schedule was really tight, the atmosphere on set was great. We’re very grateful for all the actors who worked so hard until the end. Because of them, we were able to come to a successful conclusion.”
Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye’s “I Miss You” will air its final episode tonight, January 17, at 9:55PM KST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment