Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, January 18, 2013

Will write my full thoughts about the drama I MISS YOU after I watched the final episode with English sub. Some screen caps will surely be added for those scenes I missed last night while streaming online. 

For previous reviews and recaps...just click I MISS YOU link [ i miss you ] for more...

thanks for supporting this page.... we love K-Dramas and K-Pop!

-mslee1107-


ps.

will catch up on new dramas like Yawang/Night King/Queen of Ambition [i'm confused as to which is the official English title :)) ] , Flower Boy Next Door and right now I am on episode 14 in Nice Guy/Innocent Man. Watching it in between my current K-dramas.... omo. I am so busy! :))

Will also try to share my thoughts about these dramas....

No comments:

Post a Comment