Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows Ep. 06 Screencaps Update

Tonight, I just finished episode 6 of the drama despite the very bad internet connection! All I did the whole time was refresh the page. Anyway, lucky to capture some scenes only. The story is getting interesting and I thought that while watching from my lagging computer that I missed on something huge tonight! There was a scene where Oh Soo, was staring at Oh Young and then he lowered his head while OY was lying on the bed . He put her to sleep while holding her hand. She is definitely trusting OS now among the group of people around her. Well, I I will have to wait for the Eng sub, I only relied on live recaps while watching.





















No comments:

Post a Comment