Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kim Tae-hee has high hopes for new drama



cre: http://www.hancinema.net


Actress Kim Tae-hee promised that she will dance or sing when the new periodic drama she is starring in receives a high audience viewership rate.
However, she did not mention the specific number.

Kim plays a leading role in new SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong", which is scheduled to go on air Monday.

"I can't tell you the exact number, and I don't know what to promise, but if the outcome is satisfying, I will show some personal talents, maybe sing a song or dance", said Kim at a press conference for the drama on Monday.

She also shared that the reason why she decided to do periodic drama.

"I think fans would love to see me being fascinated by new characters and playing them", said Kim.




By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]
Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

No comments:

Post a Comment