Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, April 22, 2013

Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung Enjoy an Amusement Park Date

cre: soompi.com

Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung Enjoy an Amusement Park Date


Recently, still cuts of Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung enjoying an amusement park date were revealed. These cuts were revealed by the production team behind MBC’s “When a Man Loves a Woman” on April 22.
In the picture Han Tae Sang (Played by Song Seung Hun) and Seo Mi Do (Played by Shin Se Kyung) are enjoying an outing at an amusement park. The two look adorable together as they are wearing hairbands and acting like a real couple!
Song Seung Hun stated, “When I was in the U.S. I went to an amusement park before, but it has been a long time since I have been to one in South Korea. I love the Viking ride and I am sad that I wasn’t able to ride it this time. But, I am happy because of all the interest in our drama, to all the people that have come here.”
MBC’s “When a Man Loves a Woman” airs every Wed-Thur at 9:55 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment